Monday, August 6, 2007

Blogging

I thought time flew when just using the Internet. Blogging and the other new tools add even more time to staying connected and using the Internet. The RSS tool makes it easier to follow blogs and certainly reduces time spent on following them. Tis nice to both give and receive - comments that is. I would think that students would be very excited to receive comments. It must be equal to a college student receiving mail or a care package. As I go about my daily routines (read the newspaper, watch TV etc.) I am seeing more references to blogs. As Pam said in one of her blogs, a whole new world has been opened up.
David

2 comments:

mrichme said...

I like the analogy concerning the college kid care package and comments. I get excited when I see a comment from someone new.

mrichme said...

Tag you're it. Hint: http://mrichme.edublogs.org/2007/08/08/tag-im-it/